Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Blonde Bombshells Duke it Out


I like cat fights, I know it sounds misogynistic, but when it is two quasi conservatives of this caliber, WHY NOT?!!

(Frank grunts, grabs his twig and berries and high fives air while listening to Skynard and cracking a brew)

Lil McCain is taking on this Ann Coulter wannabe and I like it. Sue me. It seems they are fighting over the GOP and who is wrong, but what is interesting is how it reflects the current state of the Republican Party. Batsh*t Crazy versus We Fugged Up. Now I don’t agree with everything Lil McCain is popping her collar about, however I do believe she has a point and that is the GIRLS GOT CURVES AND IT’S AWESOME!!!

When did women start looking like this?



Instead of this?



I remember a better era, a nicer more voluptuous woman and she rocked my throw back world. Let these girls fight it out, and see what happens, me…. I am taking Lil McCain in the 5th round by technical knockout.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: