Friday, March 20, 2009

This is AMERICA!!! AIGeezlaweez



AIGees look out this is AMERICAAAA!!! The rage is abound and people want answers, well not real answers just who to blame. Is it Dodd? Geithner? Obama? Naw it was the same ole culprit G-Dub and friends! No it was...

The Klingons!


The Sith!


The Republidemopendents!



It makes no difference. This bonus outrage has become such a wet dream for the media which has been foaming at the mouth to spin something completely on its head for I don't know SINCE THE MAN GOT IN OFFICE! We had old guy Watergate claiming "scandal" when it turned out rich people forget how rich they are...or something. And now we have RAGE!!!

Calm down. Even I, the ragiest find this whole AIG thing to be too late. What we are dealing with and what seems to be becoming clearer each day is. America has 80% control of AIG making us now part of their criminality.

It's like we caught the kid with hand in the cookie jar, then we help him get the cookie take a big bite and hand him the rest.


WE ARE ALL AIGees NOW SUCKAS!

I don't know about you, but I would like my tax money further laundered into white collar crimes, FREE MADOFF!!! If you know what's good for you will follow suit.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: