Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick Take- Down with the "Pro"


I have a complaint. A MAJOR complaint. It happened during the election and it is happening again in wake of our economic crisis, the use of the word PRO.

It can be followed up by many sorts:

PRO-America

PRO-Real America

PRO-Abortion

PRO-Business

PRO-Guns

PRO-STATE (insert butt-head chuckle here)


THIS IS FUGGIN STUPID!! Nobody and I mean nobody believes this and uses this kind of logic except WING-NUTTERY!! What does that even mean?

Pro-Business? I have heard people stating Obama needs to be Pro-business... If that means unfair checks and balances, letting banks de-regulate even more or ummm getting rid of Unions well call me ANTI-Business. But I am not! Such a silly absolute statement shows how catch phrases cause people to miss the point and accept misinformation.

And don't even get me started on Pro-Abortion, no one is running around to pregnant teens like Bunny Foo Foo and bopping them on the head. It's ridiculous.

If you want to have a counter argument, go ahead and have one, but this childish PRO stuff before a word in an attempt to make our President, Congressmen and Senators or just people in general as villains is divisive and ANTI-intellectual.

Now I am going to go be:

PRO-Eating

PRO-Crastinating

PRO-AWESOME

PRO-Gramming computers with extra tape on my glasses bitchessss!


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.


( I apologize lots of bold in this post, whoops one last time)

No comments: