Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Music


Hump Day is exciting! Why? Because the monotonous work week is almost done, I know I am optimistic, sue me AIGeez. Nonetheless, there is nothing better than starting off a Wednesday with some upbeat music and fun new tunes. So I give you this!

All Time Low, a pop-punk band from near my old stomping ground in Baltimore, has a new track for their upcoming album and it is summer epic. Well not really, more like glittery pop punk, but hey name another genre that can make emo kids happy? I rest my case.

All Time Low- Weightless

Ace Enders
, formally of the Early November and I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business, gives us this music video. I have always been a fan of his work, lyrical critiques aside, I can sing along and that goes along way in my book. He has the uncanny ability to get you to hum or get you excited with a simple tune.... call me a sucker for choruses, but he has plenty of them and it's awesome.

The Only Thing I Have (The Sign)



And last but not least. Mates of State. This might be the most disgustingly cute couple ever to make music (the Carpenters have nothing of these two live) and I don't care. This song is one of my favorite songs and actually the chorus applies to today's political climate quite interestingly. It's Wednesday "Feel Better". (ps she is one of the best singers I have ever heard live)




CHOW!

No comments: