Monday, March 30, 2009

Chrysler Has Plans Vrooommm

It has been reported by the President's Administration that Chrysler is "not viable as a stand-alone company." The President and his administration released their reasoning and that Chrysler and GM need to focus on restructuring and a possible buyout by Fiat. But the real reason?

Frank knows all. Chrysler's CEO revealed a bold new strategy focusing the major efforts of the company on the PT Cruiser model and it's possible new variations. The purpose to get the American car buyer excited about the future of the company and Chrysler's new approach had the President a gasp.


Vrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom Bankruptcy!

Check out those wheels, the last time I rode something so smoking hot I was at a sorority mixer and ended up in bed with Christy Turlington...actually her name wasn't Christy, but I called her that all night to her disliking and by calling I mean passing out on her futon with a trashcan next to me and by girl I mean upset roommate who had to listen to me snore while wearing footy pajamas. Ahh the memories. Sorry Joe Roommate, I got ladies skills.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: