Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wasteful Spending? Oh facts, how I love thee

Bobby Jindal and Republicans this message is for you!

This is a sad reminder what happens when America and the government is ill-prepared for disaster.





And this "eruption of spending" can prevent this...well all except the bad movie...or can it?









See this is called a visual reference for visual learning, in turn hopefully the RNC will retain this information. I learned about this technique in College which I thought Oxford was, but apparently I was mistaken it is clearly a place to forget what you are taught and instead take denial and reverse logic pills. I once had that problem too it was called hot chick sitting next to me in Psych 101 with an amazing rack. Speaking of Iraq, how's that one looking for you Repubs? (WOW did you see how I did that? SLAM, DA DA LET THE BOYS BE BOYS SLAM)

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: