Monday, February 2, 2009

Some White People Still Really Hate Blacks People


It was only a matter of time.

Michael Steele becomes the Chairman of RNC and white supremacists GO BONKERS!

Resident "Hate Monger" David Duke claims he will be taking the Republican Party back or starting his own party with 90 percent of the Republican Party all of which he claims are just as racist as him!


I can see it now.

Their logo would be the South Pole Polar Bear (super white). Arms patches of the New Republican Party (all white with a white American Flag). Their rank and file would be Albinos (most whitest). And their capital would be Wasilla, Alaska (whitest town of Sarah "Gotcha Media" Palin).

It makes sense though. I mean white people are perfect and we should just listen to them. Yes it is true that white people rule and I am not typing this, but a white robot, with white skin and a white voice and white hands and white thoughts and white white whitey. I like cashmere, penny loafers and cargo shorts.

I am Frank Chow and I am a white robot.


PS ASIAN PRIDE! DAVID DUKE IS FUGGIN NUTS!


PSS: Ninjas are sweeeet!

No comments: