Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reid and Leaders Cut More from Stimulus?

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Rumor has it
, stupidity is actually what runs Democracy. I hope not, but it looks bad. Real bad.

I am not sure what to say. I am actually out of words.


Oh wait that never happens. So here is a little advice. Go back into that room grow some barrs. Big barrs and DO YOUR JOB!!! Or else Frank is going to get all Grey Hulk on your asses. Wolverine on your asses. RuPaul on your asses (and then you will be sorry sore sorry) This is like eating a pear and calling it an apple. Or pooping a log and calling it potpourri. It's like listening to Yanni and calling it good. It's like being a Congressman or Senator and not doing your job. Here's a video that reminds us of what we should be hearing from our leaders:




Sorry wrong video, but those kids tore it up!

I am Frank Chow and I am bout fed up.

No comments: