Thursday, February 5, 2009

A President Who Writes? A President Who Brings the Smackdown!?!


I must be in the twilight zone. We have a President who penned an Op-Ed in the Washington Post expressing his views? He also gave a speech today supporting Green Jobs?

THIS IS WEIRD!!

Apparently Dub-Ya had a letter of his own today on Fox News:

Dear Obama-Dude,

Hey terrorist! Just kidding. LOL. What you doin writing all smart and such? Trying to make me look bad? And what's this I hear about you signing stuff through I didn't even know existed? Man it is warm in Texas. Oh look a butterfly..................



Also I bet Boehner and Rush just had their heads spin. It's tough to retort logic and reason backed by facts. Oh debate team how I miss you!


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: