Friday, February 27, 2009

Late Night Music Frank Style

Around the Blogosphere people continually have these late night videos of music they like or music that has meaning to today's current events. Being an indie rock/ music aficionado I thought I would introduce my tastes to the Blog World and this is my first installment.

Thrice- Broken Lungs (Acoustic)



The original of version of this song is just as powerful, but stripped down the song reveals an honest approach to 9/11 and the Bush Administration's handling of America thereafter. Read the lyrics here.

I have long been a fan of Thrice who started out in California as a screaming metal influenced punk band, however on their recent release the Alchemy Index Volumes Thrice has managed to sculpt a true piece of artistic expression. If you have time catch the rest of these acoustic sessions on YouTube please do and hear this kick ass band .


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.


Psst...their guitarist who I have had the pleasure to meet is Asian! His name is Teppei Teranishi

No comments: