Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Kinds Of Rage

The Stimulus Package Debate has begun and rage on has begun!

The Repubs compiled a list of what they deem as "wasteful" spending.
Leave it to the Republican party to shoot down the bill with catch phrases instead of facts.

Some highlights from the bill that Republicans deem wasteful (we are trying to create jobs here and rebuild America, remember that):

• $400 million for the Centers for Disease Control to screen and prevent STD's.
-Wait what? Better control and understanding of "the Clap"? Invest more money please!

• $1.4 billion for rural waste disposal programs.
-I don't want to deal with Farmers' and Cows' sh*t.

• $125 million for the Washington sewer system.
-See above substitute Lumberjacks' and Hippies'.

• $500 million for flood reduction projects on the Mississippi River.
-Let's see the Mississippi River runs how far? And damaging flooding costs how much? And people would have to "build" these reduction projects.....I rest my case.

• $6 billion to turn federal buildings into "green" buildings.
-How dare they? Global warming is a joke! Blasphemy. Plus the roof is where I sleep with my mistress and secretary. (don't tell the mrs.)

• $500 million for state and local fire stations.
-Two words. Nine Eleven.

• $650 million for wildland fire management on forest service lands.
-All right so apparently if you ignore enough news this idea seems INSANE! What fires? What homes were ruined? Paper is made out of trees?

• $1.2 billion for "youth activities," including youth summer job programs.
-F-em that's what I say. Total waste. (sarcasm is my forte in this post) So jobs. Check. Future of America. Check. Still wasteful.

• $850 million for Amtrak.
-Visit Europe. We suck big time in this department, but then again you take your private jets everywhere on my TAX DOLLARS!

Click the link to see the rest
.

It's obvious. I just schooled everyone and YOU'RE WELCOME!


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: