Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Obama's First Day as President
The new President of the United States Barack Obama begins his first day of office today. Below is an insider's look at what he has on his plate.
1. Erase everything the Bush Administration did.
2. Invent Time Machine to reverse the "no regulation" Market.
3. Dog for Sasha and Malia.
4. Erase everything that Cheney did under wraps and then arrest him for said under wraps did-ing.
5. Watch American Idol
6. Get exterminator for White House and remove all the rats that have been feeding there for the past eight years.
7. Get Hillary's nomination through, then send her to Siberia.
8. Have the first rational discussion in the White House in eight years.
9. Eat somewhere in between all of this... even Jack Bauer's gotta eat!
10. Declare January 21st 2009 "Phew, it's over" day.
I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.