Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obama says "Fix It"


Man oh man, the new F-You has been coined by President Barack Obama.

FIX IT!

Remember how yours truly told the Citigroup lugheads to not purchase a new corporate super jet? Remember how I schooled them with my wit and humor? Remember how I totally did it with the head cheerleader in High School? Me either.

So Barack brought the thunder and Citigroup wained. It is refreshing that I am not the only one who thought this was ridiculous spending of our tax dollars and even nicer that our President was the one getting all SOUTH SIDE on their asses.

In related news Citigroup board members yesterday also spent money on clips for their socks, bow ties, suspenders, upper crusty accessories and mani/pedis. Proof once again that THEY SHOULD BE FIRED! (ok so I made that up, but it is probably true, I RULE)

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: