Friday, January 30, 2009

Definition of a Bonus


Below is the definition of a bonus.

: something in addition to what is expected or strictly due: as a: money or an equivalent given in addition to an employee's usual compensation b: a premium (as of stock) given by a corporation to a purchaser of its securities, to a promoter, or to an employee c: a government payment to war veterans d: a sum in excess of salary given an athlete for signing with a team

I expect a full refund of our tax payers dollars. When your business asks for a bailout, it is not a "good year" rewarding of a

BONUS YOU STUPID MEATHEAD SELFISH EVIL SOB'S!

FIRE EVERYONE!!!!


Ok I am calm the gf just challenge me to a game of Call of Duty and by gf I mean my PS3. So sweet, so sleek and so sexy. The only thing that gives me peace is you darling.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

(Wall-Street and their Chiefs Should be Tarred and Feathered and then Tarred again with PEANUT BUTTER MUAHAAHAHHAAH)

No comments: