Monday, December 22, 2008

Who is this Guy?


News to me this guy is of importance. I was under the impression Barack Obama was the Supreme Chancellor-Elect. He has a second? I am sure this guy, whoever he is will be placed in a safe house and make sure his oldness doesn't rub off on our young and dashing Supreme Chancellor-Elect.

I mean look at this guy! He has wrinkles on top of wrinkles. I bet he still listens to A-Track tapes and drinks Ovaltine. I thought this whole time Bruce Springsteen was Barack's right hand man and that hot chick of a wife was his "advisor."

Well some days I am wrong. And some minutes I am mistaken. This happen to be a minute because I am rarely wrong. Except on the following; the world is octagonal, Condeleeza Rice is not Alfred E. Newman, cheese is from the heavens, No such thing as getting paid for sleeping, Tard is an acceptable insult, I don't have the clap.

Thank you High School ex-gf.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: