Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This man should be IN JAIL!

The Dick admits he okayed torture. Now first all I must disagree with his methods, they are awful and disgusting. Second, we ARE AMERICA! What happened to our Constitution? But, can't we come up with more creative ways?



Ideas:

Have them watch GW talk for hours on end
Stare at a pic of the Dick and his daughter, compare, contrast, compare and contrast
Hours of Kenny G
Episodes of the Hills
and someone lip-smacking their food in their ears (MAN I HATE THAT)

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

PS: The Dick should be in jail. Please do something about this. PLEASE. Or hire Bobba Fett, I hear he is reliable.

1 comment:

Elizabeth McQuern said...

If there is such thing as an embodiment of evil, that would be Dick Cheney. What an awful, unfeeling man.