Monday, December 15, 2008

Safety first with Obama


It is really cool to announce how the President-Elect will be traveling the day of the Inauguration. NOT! See how I did that I totally used a joke from the 90's and posted it here as if it was current. Only real comedic talent can operate with such style.

Anywho, in an act of genius people think it is news to report how Obama will be "safely" traveling on Inauguration day. Glad we take care of the President-Elect. I hope they found a good stand in for Obama and this is just like a cool fakeout. But seriously, shouldn't this be kept secret. So much for the "secret service. "

Dear Obama, hire the Foot. The always are on time. Take on Mutant Turtles and when you think they are disbanded somehow make it into sequels.

HIRE THE FOOT!

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: