Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Obama gets sweet Christmas present from GW


Man, GW is the best gift giver ever.

For Christmas Obama unwrapped not only a failing economy, but a WAR! And not one that we started illegally or without precedence, but in the Middle East. Remember that whole Peace in the Middle East before I leave office? Well GW just wrapped it up and exploded it in Obama's face! Hahaha, that GW what a kidder. I mean gosh when he passes he will be up there with Mitch Hedberg and George Carlin.

Below is an excerpt from GW's card to Obama.

Hey Barack Star, thought I get you something nice when you enter in the big White (code name White House). Israel and Hamas at WAR!! Peace in the Middle East is soooo last term. Plus it was cheaper than a Sox hat that had your initials on it. Happy Kwanzaa! Yours finest decider, G Dub (that's how your people say it, right?)



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: