Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bernie Madoff Worst Person Ever?


In recent news headlines, Bernie Madoff was running a Ponzi Scheme for about 10 yrs. Taking money from investors as high profile as Steven "Jurassic Park" Spieldberg. Dude stole from charities and rich aristocrats. That's heartless (thanks Kanye).

Here is the link to what a Ponzi scheme entails, it is basically a pyramid scheme. Promise a lot, offer nothing scam the crap out of people.

I did something like this as a youngster. I ran a Lemonade stand that was "Mom's special recipe," but it was really Minute Maid mix. Charged 50 cents and a had a couple of kids run the stand on weekends near the pool. All was well till I ran a commercial and Minute Maid claimed I stole their recipe...oh wait that was an episode of Saved by the Bell. Saved by the Bell, my life, same thing. I miss you Kelly Kapowski.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: