Friday, November 21, 2008

Week wrap-up





All right so the same ole crap is still pissing me off, but here is wrap up of the weeks news.

1. Minnesota still bat sh*t crazy
2. Hillary will give us even more bad hairdos as Secretary of State
3. Obama is the second coming....of Obama
4. Republicans whining, crying, losing, being poor losers and eating poop.
5. Democrats scheming, bailing, balling, shot-calling and eating more poop made of Detroit Motor Company poop.
6. The "chin-strap" goatee is still popular in Indiana, not a surprise.
7. David Letterman is still watched GASP.
8. SNL goes back to being irrelevant now that the election is over, DOUBLE GASP!
9. Ashlee Simpson has a baby names it after the father sooooooooo emooooooo.
10. I rule and you should be me. Continue jealousy Olbermann and company.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: