Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Barack Obama not the President Yet?!


So the ever amazing awesomeness that is Fox News and its reporting has as their eye catching headline today as..."Power of the Prop, Where's the Office?" If you actually click on the link FOX News reports the great revelation that the President-Elect has NO AUTHORITY!!!

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE!!!

You mean we aren't free of Bush/Cheney? You mean there is a process involved, you just can't poop out a new President and like a Criss Angel trick he saves us from gun-clinging and religion? You mean he isn't the first Black President yet? You mean people have to serve out "terms"? You mean she was a guy?

So wait let me get this straight an Inauguration is just that...an inauguration. Aww man that reminds me in college when people told me Everclear was just that Everclear. Ha ha oh how I miss ending up in a pool of sweat next to a circus clown...boy those were the days. Boingo you were so cuddly.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: