Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Chow Doctrine

As a post of posting postiness. I give you short simple answers to the very very very compliated CHOW DOCTRINE. People keep asking me, Frank how do you feel about this? How do you feel about that? Well pipe down whiners, here are quick awesomeness answer of awesomicity of the:

CHOW DOCTRINE!

Global Warming- I like it. Tibet can get awfully cold.
Guns- I don’t use guns, I use swords like the ninja!
Religion- Have them all, we can do it together.
PETA- They’re a bunch of tree-hugging loons, here’s a way to stop your so called Global Warming EAT MORE COWS!
Government- Mao had some good ideas.
Healthcare- I agree with health and healthcare.
Taxes- “I keep a my money, no takey. “
Abortion- Kill babies. First born can stay only if it is boy, a strong boy at that.
Budget- Earmarks everywhere, pork barrel spending with BBQ please!
Civil Rights- We should be civil, and Asians should talk LOUDER.
Terrorism- Kill them all, let God sort them out.
Social security- Solve child labor issues and employ old people to make Nike’s.
Military- War is not the answer intense games of Risk and Battleship are the answer.
MoveOn.Org- the greatest organization ever....of comedy!


I hope for now that keeps you settled down.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: