Thursday, March 12, 2009

WTF- WAR ON WASHINGTON POST


SUCKS BARRS!!!!

I used to reside in DC, I am an avid Redskins fan, love the heart of the Nationals and the trophies of the United, (waffle on the Wizards) but today I visited the website of my old paper of choice and saw this in the fuggin editorial section.



Are you kidding me? If I only I had screen capped their editorials during the campaign (where they were excited about CHANGE) these are all blowhard, conservative and ridiculous articles of bullsh*t. Now I don't mind differing opines, as long as their is a retort or more than one other columnist who presents LOGIC.

So after much deliberating (all of one second) I have hereby declared WAR on the Washington Post. There is no reason to read them anymore and definitely no reason to trust them. It’s become a despicable turn of events and after hiring Kristol you can see some RICH ASSHOLE investors have taken the reign on which “voice” the paper is going to let be heard.

Sorry Eugene Robinson
, this paper is RAGE worthy for Frank. Expect plenty of scathing emails and rude looks Washington Post. You are officially on the list. (And that is not good-- ask D. Trump he went bankrupt, McCain he lost the election, Smurfs got cancelled, Christopher Lowe who you ask? Exactly.)


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: