Friday, October 31, 2008

Change the Constitution




The NRA has ads. Lots of money and spokes people a plenty, but all their gun-toting and gun-clinging won’t change my mind. The Constitution must change! What happened to honor? What happened to manhood? What happened to looking super badass while perched on top of a roof?

That’s right I am suggesting going back to our roots on this one Asian-America!

NINJA SWORDS

I know. I know America has always been historically wussy. Think about it. Couldn’t take out the Native Americans without guns, couldn’t hold off the British without guns and the FRENCH, and had to invent bombs and grenades. Sad. I ask you one thing Asian-America; did Gengis Khan rely on guns?

I think not. Heck I am sure he would laugh at them and think of them as fireworks until of course one his men had their dingies shot off and then he would be like “hey what happened to swords?” (I assume you all know Gengis Khan spoke in grunts, but translations are another one of my good qualities)

So I Frank Chow am championing the Constitution be changed from the right to bear arms to the right to bear kick ass totally cool non-wussy NINJA swords.

Think about it. Think about it some more. We as Asians must get together, unite behind this common ground of awesomeness. Wouldn’t it be cool to get a katana blade from Wal-Mart or Target? How about walking down the street and seeing your doctor or dentist hanging out with his kids and strapped to him is the sword of Kensei? Friggin’ sweet.

So America and Asian-America, Re-Write the Constitution with me. Right to bear NINJA SWORDS. It’s a matter of patriotism and Asianism.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.