Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

 Trump let journalists and Rubio, among others, be the decoy. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the catering cart getaway. Every day of this administration becomes more absurd. This "macho" man getting carted away, literally, to avoid a potential threat from Iran is funny, but also WTF. Someone, please explain to me what's going on because this is yet another unprecedented event. God help us all. 

Here are your highlights: 

Prediction markets got Hong's defeat all wrong

I hate this framing so much. "Woke 1" 

We were hit bad yesterday by storms. A software glitch prevented timely warnings in the Midwest

Houthi attack kills six people in the Red Sea. 

ICE needs to be dismantled. They now have gloves that can shock people

Lebanon becomes the first Middle Eastern country to ban the death penalty. America needs to do the same. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday