Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday
We got kind of a mixed bag from yesterday's primaries. It does look like El-Sayed won. Cori Bush's attempt to win her seat back failed. One thing is for certain: the Democratic leadership needs to wake up. I said this previously: people want fighters. The standard Dem candidate has to stand up to this administration and its corruption. They have to care about Gaza, healthcare, and the economy. Shit ain't right, and if you don't see that, get out.
Here are your highlights:
Coal kills people. Black lung cases on the rise.
Russian strikes kill 17 in Ukraine. I thought this war was done on day one?
The cover-up of all cover-ups. Sen. Wyden reports banks let Epstein move money at will.
Welp. Bye, bye Madden. EA purchased by Kushner and Saudis.
Support our troops. ICE has detained more than 50 military spouses and parents.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments