Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday
I was talking with a co-worker today, and they were baffled by our Idiocracy. Between anti-vax, gas prices, MAGA, MAHA, etc., we're really dealing with a bunch of idiots. RFK Jr. has a cooking show, Rubio is "running" Venezuela, and Hegseth is wasting away every missile in our arsenal. Just a bunch of idiots. We're dealing with dumb villains. I don't know what's worse, Trump or the group of sycophants he has at his disposal.
Here are your highlights:
Happy Primary Day! I might be in the minority here, but I don't think it's centrists v. leftists. I think it's more about fighter vs. pacifist. People want someone they think can fight this regime.
This is not surprising. Man arrested on suspicion of arson in Washington.
Rep. Max Miller is so much of a psycho even Trump is wary.
The AI Bailout could be baked into the AI Bubble.
Palestine is still on my mind. Palestinians hold mass funeral for more than 100 bodies.
How the mosquito is conquering America.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments