Get Your Dunkin' Monday

 I've been out with a migraine from hell. It started last Monday and really only let up a little yesterday. I've never experienced a headache (pounding and relentless) for so long. I was in bed, blinds closed, and miserable. Nothing worked. I went to urgent care; they gave me a steroid shot and some pills. It didn't work. I think the worst is over, but I'm still at maybe 60%. Drink your fluids, take your pills. 

Here are your highlights: 

Deepest apologies, Canada. The Commander of Dementia continues to go after one of our greatest allies. 

WEIRD. GOP Colorado Governor candidate says he fought demons and saved thousands

Wildfire near Reno leads to 90,000 evacuating

Judge says it. Trump administration's 75-country visa ban is illegal.

ICE is out of control. Detains the spouse of active military. 

The best protection against the next Financial Crisis is being dismantled. Ah, we're here again. So nice to see recession is the plan. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday