Get Your Dunkin' Monday
I had an unfortunate accident this weekend. My youngest was following me down the stairs and tripped; she then fell on my legs, knocking me down the stairs. She's kind of a klutz. I tumbled down the stairs and immediately had back spasms. This morning they continued. I'm due for an MRI, so I guess...good timing? I'm in pain. I'm frustrated. I'm tired. But I've been here before. Maybe a third back surgery will be the charm.
Here are your highlights:
Nearly 50 people have died in a 7.4 earthquake in Colombia.
It's clear Bibi owns Trump; he rejected Trump's Gaza plan.
After 30 years, 2Pac's murder trial begins. I grew up during the height of the East Coast West Coast rivalry. Dating myself, but this case will hopefully bring some closure.
AOC is playing into the Right's BS about cancel culture.
Tehran says "no military solution" to Hormuz reopening.
Speaking of Iran. US Petroleum reserves are the lowest they've been since 1983. Is this what winning looks like?
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments