Get Your Dunkin' Friday

 School starts next week. I've seen countless pictures of kids on their first day of school (some start earlier). Our kids are stocked up and ready to go. It's wild how summer went so fast. I try to remind our girls that these summers are the best. That the time we spend together isn't infinite. But they're kids. So I hold them tighter, put on a movie, make popcorn, and soak it in. Some things in life are still good. 

Here are your highlights:

What's going on in the West Bank? And what's going on with Huckabee? 

The ongoing water crisis in Puerto Rico

Should we be worried? Credit card debt nearing record

Jeffries calls for court reform. Hell yeah. 

The majority-minority change in rural America. 

No one is safe. ICE is targeting Asian and Pacific Islanders


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday