Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

 We got a small win locally. A data center is not being built...for now. We rallied. People showed up. And the council rescinded the plan. Activism works. Organizing works. Big AI needs to slow down, work with locals, and use clean energy. They can't just park data centers right next door. As someone else said, "This is our land."

Here are your highlights: 

It baffles me that Susan Collins is still running for the Senate. God, I hate her. 

A group of detained immigrants have launched a hunger strike in a Georgia ICE facility. 

Russia continues to commit war crimes. 

Spain's endless line of corruption. 

If we had a functioning Congress, we'd legislate something like Kalshi targeting Native American tribes. 

Republicans are worried their cash ain't enough to steal the midterms. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday