Get Your Dunkin' Monday
We had a lovely meeting of like-minded liberal folks yesterday. We're a small group of progressives in our small town, but it's always nice to chat and figure out how we can effect change. One pressing issue is data centers. No one likes them. Not even die-hard MAGA folks. A town near us had some shady dealings and might get a large data center soon. It's causing quite the fuss. I don't think officials realize how much data centers piss people off. AI for what?
Here are your highlights:
Trump names Jay Clayton as new AI Czar. "Super intelligence" guy with no super intelligence.
This sounds familiar. Russian researcher dies of plague, shutting down several hospitals.
SCOTUS back in session. It'll be interesting to see how they deny climate change.
The Iran War is leaving soldiers to fend for themselves.
The Ethiopian war is escalating, causing alarm across Africa.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments