Get Your Dunkin' Friday
A race war. Trump said it out loud. It's what he's been calling for since he was first elected, but he just "truthed" it out. I feel for the people of Minnesota and the Somali community. The amount of terror Trump has rained down on their cities has been relentless. Now, he's trying to incite his extremist base to start killing them. He must be stopped. I know Walz and his team will be prepared, but you can't work with the FBI on this one. We know which side they're choosing.
Here are your highlights:
Hurricane Isaias strengthens and heads toward landfall. Prayers for the Gulf Coast.
There's something really disturbing about Hegseth's desire for blood. Orders a live-streamed execution of the Ft. Hood shooter.
Sen. Jon Ossoff has time, and he's closing really strong.
Democratic Senate candidate SC Annie Andrews, on the other hand, is not. Do not throw trans folks, especially kids, under the bus. Fuck this consultant crap.
Nobel Peace Prize winner takes a shot at Trump.
ICE officer shoots and wounds man in NYC. Dems need to impeach Hegseth first and then Mullins.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments