Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday
Republicans are in disarray. The MAHA movement and the MAGA movement are both causing a complete meltdown in the polls. They're just weird, man. With guys like Russell Brand, it's no wonder. I know the public has a short memory, but the more the public hears from these guys, the more they start to realize they're the worst. Democrats need to lean into this. Republicans have no plans for the future. They're selling you horse tranquilizers.
Here are your highlights:
Georgia and North Carolina have Republicans worried.
In the Midwest, I've heard people drinking raw milk. This story is frightening. A girl nearly died from drinking raw milk.
SCOTUS and POTUS agree that deporting people to a third-world country is okay.
Toddler found with a loaded gun at daycare.
There is no AI regulation, and that's bad.
The smuggled resource funding the Sudan Civil War.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments