Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

 Trump and XI are "set" to talk about AI. I highly doubt anything gets done. Trump is touting AI as "Super Intelligence," leading into Zuckerberg's branding. If we had a normal, functioning government, we'd talk about regulation, data centers, and clean energy solutions. Instead, we might, at best, get a little bit more of those rare materials. It's not good that Xi has been so silent about all of this. 

Here are your highlights: 

"Fraud" Vance and Oz are cutting hundreds of thousands of people off Obamacare. Stupid, cruel, and more stupid. 

Mississippi continues to be a Confederate state. Justice for Nolan Wells

1st Amendment, what are you? 

Susan Collins should be in jail. This story from ProPublica is wild. 

Midterms are here, and the Republicans are already playing the blame game. Stephen Miller is freaking out, and it's awesome. Those internal polls must be a disaster. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday