Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

 Another day, another endless war. Another day, another racist directive by Hegseth. Another day, another war crime committed. I ask you, what is Congress? What are we doing?! I'm not sure an "Apology Tour" will save us this time. There will be a new normal. I don't envy this next administration's task of committing to an overhaul of our foreign policy. 

Here are your highlights: 

Israel keeps on adding to their reputation. Bars U.S. citizens and other foreign travelers from entry.

Texas playing fair. Democrats cry foul as Texas polling sites slashed.

Chevron to expand in Venezuela

GET VACCINATED.

If there's ever been an own goal...Ford's inability to adapt its fleet to electric vehicles will be seen as one of the biggest own goals in automotive history

China presses ICE after a man dies hours after being held in custody. ICE is a criminal organization and must be defunded immediately. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday