Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday

 The Orange Menace is set to address world leaders at the UN today. He's expected to declare himself a "peacemaker." We know this is complete bullshit. He's the laughing stock of the world, and he has no idea. He was baited into a war with Iran, and he likely committed war crimes in doing so. I'll never forgive the folks who thought "Donald the Dove" was a thing. 

Here are your highlights: 

Republicans won't "flee" Trump. 

Monopolies aren't a thing anymore. Paramount deal goes through. Newsom, you punk. 

Coal miners feel the lasting pain of black lung. 

More "peacemaker" shit. Houthis escalate in Yemen. 

Whoops! Australia admits F-35 parts accidentally shipped to Hong Kong. 

The prediction market business is evil. Kalshi wants to let users bet with borrowed funds. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday