Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday

 AI is not going to kill us. At least not right now. We keep hearing about it, but I think it's a shell game. AI isn't really evolving, like OpenAI and Anthropic say. It seems to be stuck. Do I think AI could eventually be the endgame for civilization? I'd be silly to think it can't; I've watched enough sci-fi. However, this is not it...yet. And what might hold it back is the very real people voicing concerns about AI. As NIMBY as it may seem, across party lines, a lot of folks aren't feeling the data center vibes. 

Here are your highlights: 

How the Fed should deal with the AI bubble

Yo, he said it out loud. We've got weapons in space

DeSantis should be in DeJail. Horrific conditions at "Alligator Alcatraz."

Making Air Quality terrible again

Russia, Russia, Russia! Don Jr.'s wedding backed by Putin Pal

The endless war in Iran and how Trump is losing it. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday