Get Your Dunkin' Thursday
Trump is a lame duck loser of a president. I think it's wise to move on from him. It looks like some Republicans are already doing that on the campaign trail. Our job is to not let folks forget who the Republican Party really is: a bunch of MAGA and Trump sycophants who took away healthcare from millions, raised gas prices, and started a forever war with Iran. Hammer this home.
Here are your highlights:
Early voting polling places in Central Illinois.
Conservatives are going after Cannabis again. It could wreck so many in the industry.
More than 167,000 pounds of meat recalled.
Shocking. Elizabeth Holmes moved to a halfway house. My guess: Trump helped make the move.
FBI was hacked, and it exposed its Hacking Unit Team.
A good read and some realistic ideas. The Democratic Playbook for taking on Trump after the midterms.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments