Get Your Dunkin' Monday
I took Friday off. 25 years since Sept. 11th got to me. It changed a lot for us. All these years later, I'm still wrestling with the trauma. My best friends went to war. Every day they were deployed was a day I thought I'd never see them again. My friends were attacked. They were harassed and some were beaten. The flag was used as a weapon if you opposed the wars. You felt a need to be patriotic. So much changed, and I know I'm not the first person to say that. Fuck.
Here are your highlights:
The weird resignation of Joe diGenova.
Speaking of 9/11. Anti-Muslim rhetoric is back in full force for the midterms.
House Democrats raise AI alarm. More of this please.
Ruining the Kennedy Center should be an impeachable offense.
The endless war in Iran is seeing costs go up. And Iran just dealt another blow to pipelines in Saudia Arabia.
Stop comprimising on transgender issues. FFS. If we can't stand up for equality, what are we even doing?
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments