Get Your Dunkin' Friday
What Trump did for Xi yesterday was an embarrassment. Just as bad was all the tech bros there, sucking up to Xi. We've known for a while now that Silicon Valley execs want to be oligarchs (pretty much are) and Trump is a fascist. This wasn't normal. China has been buying Iranian oil while providing Iran with intelligence. They may be responsible for American soldiers dying. And yet the red carpet, the pomp and circumstance, were rolled out for an authoritarian regime and its leader. I hope every bite of food was cold and bland.
Here are your highlights:
Bibi rages at the UN. Take him to the Hague.
Tim Tebow has always given me the ick. Remember his weird pro-life mom-tackling commercial? Apparently, he's also into ripping off his fellow Christians.
23 states urge Congress to regulate AI.
Maybe it wasn't a good strategy to have a Starbucks on every corner. Closure of 250 stores.
Escalation. Turkey and Pakistan meet to discuss joining Saudi Arabia against the Houthis.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments