Friday, December 5, 2008

Chris Matthpew Running for Senate?


Hardball of douche is considering running for Senate and if he does I will foil his plans! I will dedicate my entire $16.22 bank account to making sure this blowhard loses. Below is my strategery!

1. Posters with "Matthews Poo Poos on Democracy"
2. Hardball more like Hardbarrs
3. Really?
4. Grassroots campaign with dirty fliers and references to his biggest blunders "supported the Iraq War", "eats watermelons" and "such."
5. Compare him to Emperor Palpatine (Stars Wars for you non-Lucas fans)
6. Soccer moms key to all wins, thanks Oprah for that one. Totally going to spread rumors Matthews is against Orange Slices and mini-vans.
7. I don't need any other strategery, the above is flawless.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: