Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Damn yesterday sucked big time. Work is swamped, I had physical therapy (which didn't go well) and I still haven't gotten a decent nights sleep. Oh well at least I have to look forward to sleeping on the couch all weekend at my lady's parent's place. Woohoo! I actually AM looking forward to it. An awesome woman at worked switched schedules with me, so I'll be heading to Central Illinois in the morning instead of night tomorrow. Thanksgiving comes early for Frank! I hope everyone has plans and a warm meal to nosh on. I'll be making stuffed mushrooms and helping out around the kitchen. Iron Chef bitches!

Here are your highlights:

2 Dead After North Korea Shells South Korean Island


Anybody is better than Tim Kaine...right?

Time to leave Afghanistan, the latest in the "we don't know why we're here"

Ireland gets Bailed Out - austerity is not a good idea

Big surprise. Ben Nelson is still a prick

Kanye's latest album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" receives a perfect 10 from Pitchfork. I just picked it up last night and have given it a spin. It's his most ambitious release to date and it teeters on the brink of being absolutely brilliant. Kanye has taken hip-hop and created his own artistic expression. Say what you want about the man...I don't know about a 10, but thus far and only after a couple of listens it's the album of the year.

Chow!

No comments: