Monday, December 12, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



It's Monday! Okay I'm not really excited about that, but at least we're a little bit closer to family time and holiday time. I have an audition today, hoping it goes well considering I don't know much about it. I'm also searching for a new job. Hopefully the new year and a shift in the economy will bring me some good fortune. Don't forget to listen to the latest episode of the TATPodcast. And starting compiling your lists folks, it's that time of year!!

Here are your highlights:

Lowe's caves to bigots
, time to boycott Lowe's

I will say this over and over, Gingrich will eventually right-wing himself out of the race

Activists judges will hear Arizona racist ass illegal immigration law

Well can't say much about this, Lady cooks meth in Wal-Mart

How afraid of Elizabeth Warren are the Republicans? If Karl Rove's PAC attack ad is any indication, they are DEATHLY afraid.

Chow!

No comments: