Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



(congrats to the us women starting it off right)

Well I went through my first Hollywood experience yesterday. Met producers, did the "we will judge you thing", it wasn't for anything I planned on doing while out here, but glad I did. Also too, that's all I can say. LOL. Oh the Hollyhood. In more important news, the president is holding a press conference. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah Republicans are sociopaths, political football, yadda yadda blah blah blah...at least he started it with how to get jobs. Albeit, not bold enough as to be expected. You can stream it live here!

Here are your highlights:

Speaking of deficit, U.S. cost of war

Reality has a media bias

The Republicans still playing games with appointments

Muslim woman sues Abercrombie for being ridiculously discriminatory

Before people start annointing, Cuomo is no liberal hero

Our elections, they are trying to be bought outright.

Chow!

No comments: