Friday, February 18, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's Friday ya'll! Heck yeah! Last night was spent working late designing web buttons. Yes, I do have such an interesting life. No I don't feel sorry for myself. Yes, I like creating and designing little things on website most people don't appreciate. LOL. In other news the lady and I are checking out reception locations this weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it. I can picture the party now! It's also the beginning of restaurant week in Chicago. Where is everyone going? We plan on hitting up Mexique...maybe stop in somewhere else if we feel adventurous! Have a great weekend ya'll!

Here are your highlights:

Wisconsin protest -- Walker says he won't be 'bullied'

NOT DEMOCRATS: Thirteen House Dems Vote With GOP To Defund Obama 'Czars'

Rick Scott's Train Wreck

Check it out: New Radiohead....thoughts? I'm so old I remember when they used guitars

Arsenal with the upset of Barca


Over at Balloon Juice E.D. talks about his ever evolving thinking on many issues

Q & A: Why the Deficit Doesn't Matter. Intriguing interview at TAPPED about how historically deficits have and will always be a part of our government. Oh and we shouldn't take people like Paul Ryan seriously

Chow!

No comments: