Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Okay, not really. I actually start this year hitting the ground running. I'll be rather busy this month at work as well as doing various projects. The lady and I are also crossing our fingers for some much wanted good news. I'll definitely fill everyone in here if the changes occur. The New Year was spent in Baltimore and man did we have a good (and safe) time. I hope all of you did too! Also such as and too, if you haven't noticed the Republicans are going to be extra special this year. It's my desire to rock their stupid with knowledge, laughter and the occasional throw up of the devil horns. 2011 is going to be a year reason must prevail!

Here are your highlights:

Right Wing Rep. Darrell Issa is starting off the year
on a tear of stupid

It's tooooo late to apologize! R. Lee Emery walks back his hate of Obama

First Listen the Decemberists

Obama still doesn't seem to get his opposition - Psst O, they want you to lose.

Debt Talk 2011: If you're gonna lie, LIE BIG!

Demanding Accountability, Not From Elites, But From Anonymous Internet Commenters
. As one who blogs anonymously this is the best take down of the whining elites and their inability to handle dissent. The internet isn't the problem, it's the Village.

Chow!

No comments: