Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th



I believe I have posted this before, however I can't get away from how much this song encapsulates many of my feelings regarding the now infamous day of September 11th. At this point there is not much too say. It is sad that many want to make the day about partisan attacks, a back and forth of who is more patriotic than whom. I don't much care for any of that. What I do know is that "United We Stand" means something completely different to me now then it did the months following September 11th.

Chicago is rainy and muggy. I guess that is fitting. I plan on taking it easy, watching some football and perhaps cleaning the apartment. You know, normal stuff. Hopefully people will remember both New York AND Washington D.C.. May they rest in peace.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: