Monday, September 13, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! HAIL VICTORY! BRAVES ON THE WARPATH! WE BEAT DALLAS IN DC!! What a weekend, first Michigan pulls out a nailbater against Notre Dame and second the Redskins pull out a nailbiter against the Cowgirls. THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE! I met up with some old buddies and went to Maeve on Wrightwood for Fight for Old DC. At first I was apprehensive, but once I walked in the bar, it was packed with fellow die hard fans (you woulda thought it was the Super Bowl). I must say it was heart warming to have a piece of home in Chicago. I am definitely going back. I am definitely excited for this season. No, I do not expect the Redskins to be world-beaters, however anything is better than last year and WHAT A START. We beat the much hyped, overrated Cowgirls and that is all I wanted this weekend.

Here are your highlights:

McNabb and Cooley the chemistry is coming together

So do it. Boehner says he will back middle-class tax cuts only

FCC to open up SUPER DUPER WIFI

Always classy. Always an ass. Gingrich's latest "Obama is a ferner" meme

Progress Illinois is tracking the mayoral candidate for Chicago

Sadly people don't get how the health care bill will work. I am tired of explaining. Krugman take it away!

Chow!

No comments: