Friday, August 6, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's here! Friday! This week has dragged the eff on. Not sure why that is, but here we are with two glorious days around the bend. Lil Sis Frank heads back to California on Tuesday, so we are going to have a get together in honor of her b-day and internship coming to close. WE WILL MISS YOU LIL SIS! In other news it has been an up and down week for me and Insanity. With my schedule getting messed up I don't think I have been performing the workout at my best. Odd thing, the lady says I am looking smaller everyday. Only two more weeks left and then what? Well the lady I will take a recovery week, I will eat some fuggin Chinese and then back at it, but only 5 days a week instead of 6. Yes, I am sold on this change in my life and can't wait to be in the next John Wu film.

Here are your highlights:

Prop8 supporters zealots till the end (h/t Roger Ebert)

What's going on with Google and Verizon?

Ben Nelson and Blanche Lincoln the worst kind of politicians. Corporatecrats.

Paul Ryan is fuggin fraud


With golf claps, Kagan confirmed maybe now we will find something out about her...

Jobs, jobs, jobs and more about jobs. The dead horse has been beaten so badly there is nothing left, but a McDonald's cheeseburger. It is time to stop calling this period a "recovery." And Whoopie! Democrats self-destruct when time calls for action and no Obama is not to blame for this.

Chow!

No comments: